07 Jan SEMI-CIRCULAR TYPE DISASTER TENT
• It is produced between 12-112 m2 as per need.
• Water resistant siding canvas, non-flammable insulating material and anti-bleeding primer felt is used.
• Upon demand, it can be produced with plastic equipment or in welded pipe interconnection system.
• In manufacturing of iron skeleton, pipe and section material are used which are produced from
• Thanks to its semicircular shape, the structure is resistant to load of snow and wind.
• As the heights of semicircular type constructions are increased, number of rooms can be increased
by adding middle sections. Thus, it provides shelter opportunity for more families during disaster and afterwards.
• It is used for accomodation needs in camps created at disasters and emergencies as well as facility for logistics, warehousing and social activities.